Monday, November 13, 2023

Picking up pots

Sunday

I was laying in bed around 7:15 and I heard a noise in the kitchen. I got very quiet to listen for more noises, but the ringing in my ears interfered. So I got up as silently as I could, and walked out to the main hallway. I couldn't hear anything so I ran to the bathroom, then came back to check the kitchen. The bananas had fallen off of the canister and knocked a bottle cap onto the floor.

I brushed and swished, then rinsed the sprouts. I emptied the dehydrator, but forgot to refill it. I took a shower. I deleted hundreds of old emails.

I made breakfast. After eating, I got dressed and went to church. I laid the cheese squares on a back table. Lots of the usual people didn't come. Chaplain gave the service, and afterward I played two hymns alone. I chatted with a few people and passed out squares to those were left.

I went home and changed clothes. I drove to Mickie's house to get the pots, but she didn't answer her door bell or her phone. So I went back home. Then she called. We talked and she said to bring some help. So I called Michelle and we agreed to meet at 4.

I read and deleted more e-mail. I listened to a podcast on keeping your identity and information safe. Then we met at 4 at Mickie's house. We carried the pots to Michelle's car and brought them to my house. She stayed to talk.

I went inside, and made an omelet with beets and pickled garlic and cheese to empty the fridge. I put it in the toaster oven. While it baked, I took out the fridge shelf and washed the parts, let them drip. I cut up the jicama only to find it was moldy I put the fridge parts back.

I ate while working on my blog. I put a heating pad on my stomach and finished watching an interview on ???. The doctor said RLS comes from endotoxins caused by eating resistant starches. So I did a bunch of internet searches to look for more information. Nope.

I watched an episode of Benson and then one of Hart to Hart on Youtube. Afterward, I went to bed. The hot flashes started up, which means no rls tonight. So I turned on the fan and eventually fell asleep.

No comments: