Friday, November 3, 2023

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Thursday

I got up around 8. After getting ready for the day, I got online to find pics to post for our next sewing class. It took like an hour and a half. I saw some remakes of men's shirts that I would not be seen with, but eventually found something suitable for class.

I went to 209 to clean for 1:45. Then I went home for breakfast. Michelle met me there because she wanted balloons for decorating Brittany's office. Chris came home for lunch. I made breakfast and put on The Highwire. I used headphones, but after he left, I unplugged them. I paused it when Denise called. She had some questions about Aires Tech.

I finished watching, then made some notes. I went cleaning again. From 3:20 till 5, but Michele called to ask about embroidery and it slowed me down at little. Then I went home and ate 5 pears. I checked the time for the movie and it was 5:30. Chris texted that he was leaving work at 5:30. So I drove over to the community club, arriving upstairs (omg I was so sore from yesterday) just in time. The club manager was there, watching something else. When he saw me, he clicked through to Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny. I asked if he could wait until Chris arrived, so he did. Eventually Chris walked in with his pizza. Then Stirling started the movie and went downstairs.

Chris and I watched the movie, all by ourselves. I wondered if all the movies were so well attended. I got really thirsty during the movie, so I went to the restroom and drank water out of my hands.

After the movie, Chris went to the bar to greet his team. I worked my way painfully down the stairs, thinking to sneak out through the eating area. But Stirling and his wife were there talking to Jerry. So I sat down and we had a nice chat. Jerry left and Gary arrived. So more chatting. Then Chris came out of the bar, thinking I was at home waiting for him. More chatting. Then we left together and drove home separately.

I worked on my blog and made tea. But Chris was not interested in more watching, so I stuck with my laptop. Eventually he went to bed and I stayed up later.

** Our class project is to transform a shirt into a cover-up/robe/kimono/shrug/housecoat. Not sure what to call it **

No comments: