Friday, November 17, 2023

Decorating for Friendsgiving

Thursday

I got up after 7:30. I brushed and swished. I went through two pants drawers and separated the shorts from the pants as well as ones that fit from ones that don't. I practiced my trombone, looking for an increase in stamina. I got out a lamp with a red light bulb and focused it on the lower part of the tower garden. I watered all the plants. I made more breakfast mix. I decorated the paper ornament with red and green markers. Why do green markers dry out faster than the other colors?

I went to the apartment to vacuum and shampoo. Michelle came over to move furniture, and we talked. At noon I called it quits and we left. I went home to make breakfast and watch The Highwire: glyphosate kills by stripping the weed of its immune system so any bacteria can kill it. Glyphosate is found in many grocery foods, fast foods, and school cafeteria lunches.

I took my went to library and 'lost' my dinosaur for the kids to find. (I taped it under a table). Then I went walking w/ Michelle around the block. At 3:30 I went to help decorate the Friendsgiving room, but the time had been delayed by an hour. So I went home to post for Math Morning. On my way back, I unlocked swap shop, and then went to decorate. We set up tables and chairs and plates and plasticware. We put on plastic tablecloths and paper turkeys.

It was around 6 when we wrapped up. I went home and called Jenni. She was in the swap shop, but 2 hours late. We talked for awhile. Then I fried some rice and added scrambled eggs. When it was done, I topped it with the green tomato salsa that Saronna had given me.

I looked up pre-lit garland for a possible class. Mostly they were too expensive to buy for a whole class. The $ store had them for $5, but the site wouldn't let me order. Another search led me to Temu, which had them for >$3, so I ordered 6. Not sure if it is a good site to order from, but I won't be out much if it doesn't arrive.

I worked on my blog, then made tea. We watched two episodes of Psych. Chris went to bed. I stayed up way late listening to Tucker Carlson and watching Telegram videos.

No comments: