Sunday, November 26, 2023

Not again. Call the plumber

Saturday

I got up late, like after 9. I did the usual first of the day stuff, then went to the company house to get the laundry started. No problems. I came home. I checked e-mail, then asked Chris for a massage. He obliged. Then we each took our shower. I practiced my trombone, then went back to the company house to put the second load in the washer .

When I got back, I looked at Black Friday sales offers. I made breakfast, ate, and considered more stuff on sale. So tired of all the sales. At 3, I went back to the company house to throw the last load in the dryer. But the place smelled badly and I found the toilets and tubs had brown ick in them.

So I went home and told Chris. He told me to call it in. I ate a banana and then went back to meet the plumber. As I cleaned, I looked for him. But I didn't see him arrive because he parked out back. He finished just as I was leaving because I couldn't use the water. Then I stayed to finish the bathrooms, plus sweeping and mopping.

I went home. Then we went to put air in my tires. When we got back, I watched a cute little movie called “The Snowman” on Youtube. I ate leftover turkey etc for supper. I whipped up a batch of seed crackers and put them in the oven. I tried to place an order with Nuts.com but the checkout process got stuck. I got the November invoice for the company house ready. I made an order with two other companies.

When the seed crackers were finished, I worked on my blog for yesterday, and made tea. We watched the last two episodes of Psych season 4. I put away my laundry and we made up the bed. Chris went to bed with his book. I stayed up to deal with e-mail and Telegram messages. Then I did my stretches and hit the hay.

No comments: