Sunday, November 19, 2023

Paper Globe class

Saturday

I got up at 8. I puttered around, and watered the plants, took supplements. I turned on the red lamp and aimed it at the tower garden. I checked Facebook to see if anyone commented on my class this afternoon. I watched some video of a man walking through the part of the Myst game that I had trouble with. Now I know what I missed.

Then I got dressed and went to the company house. There were no cars in the driveway, but the two bedrooms that had been slept in were full of personal stuff and the beds were not stripped. Since I did not want to clean on a sewing day anyway, I decided to come back in the afternoon and just change the sheets.

I got online to delete hundreds of e-mails that came in yesterday when I didn't have time to check them. I also took pics during videos of possible future sewing projects that I found. Chris gave me a coconut oil massage, and took his shower. Then I took my shower and got dressed. I practiced my trombone. I made up a week's worth of supplements.

I made breakfast and ate it while reading e-mail. I made copies for class. I packed a bag with tape and scissors and stuff. I set the tables in the fellowship hall with scissors, markers, tape, and copies of the paper strips. Some were blank and some had drawings to color in. Saronna brought her kids, and Jenni and Isadora came. After they cut and colored, I showed them how to assemble the strips into a ball. Everybody made at least one. Isadora and Moira took pages home to practice more.

We cleaned up and they left. I stayed to wash the tables of marker smudges. But not all of them came off. Then I locked up and went to the company house. The beds were still not stripped and the belongings were still there, so I scrubbed the toilets and left.

Then I went to the tiny apartment. I finished the bathroom, the vacuuming, and the shampooing - about 1hr. I took all the cleaning stuff home with me. I ate fruit, casserole, and ham. I pieced puzzles while listening to videos. Faye called and we talked about the house and Christmas.

Then I worked on my blog and made tea. There was only time left for one episode of Psych. After that, Chris went to bed with a book, and I stayed up to finish some interview, then headed to bed myself.

No comments: