Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Giving Tuesday

Tuesday

I got up at 8. I took supplements and glycine. I made a gallon of fertilizer and watered the tower garden and other plants. I checked e-mail. I read about the benefits of glycine for immune health and joint health and blood sugar health, etc. I put on a talk on juice feasting as I washed the dishes in the sink. I started making a list of people to send cards to and quickly got overwhelmed. I checked my e-mail for charities looking for Giving Tuesday donations.

I made and ate breakfast. I fielded a few more Cyber Monday deals. I went to Saronna's house and we played through the Christmas music for Winterfest to see how long it took. Only 10 minutes. We decided we could play each carol twice.

On the way home, I stopped by the library to return a book. Then I went to the post office to pick up a package. When I got home, I printed the songs and cut them apart and taped them back together so they are all on one sheet. But it was just a little too big to get in my printer.

I chose and made donations,using Charity Navigator to see how well each charity spends its donations. I ate leftovers for supper and made a salad. I read regular e-mail (like with articles).

I worked on my blog, and texted with Michelle. I made tea, then Chris called, having just come back from “mandatory fun”. After that, I watched 3 episodes of 30Rock, and practiced my trombone. I read e-mail, and saw that Michelle had posted to the community Facebook page inviting everyone to a birthday party for me on Thursday. Sigh. I did not know how to respond, so I just went to bed and wore my headphones.

No comments: