Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Halloween

Tuesday

I got up at 9, not realizing it was so late. I started getting ready for coffee morning, then realized it was only Tuesday. I washed up and got dressed. I put a load of fabric in the washer.

I went to apartment 106 to check that it was ready for inspection and it was. Then I went to apartment 209a to clean. There were people in 209B moving the furniture. I worked for half an hour, then went to 106 for the inspection, which I passed. I went back to 209 for 30 minutes, then went home to take the fabric from the washer to put in the dryer. I went by Housing to turn in the key to 106. They told me someone was moving into 209B next Monday. That person will share the kitchen and bathroom with 209A and I wasn't sure I would be finished.

I went to the post office to get the mail, then went home. I put away the bone broth. I folded the fabric that was in the dryer. I read e-mail, then made and ate breakfast.

I went to Saronna's house to play. We worked on Jingle Bell Rock. At the end, we chose two hymns for Sunday and she gave me a jar of salsa. From there, I went to 209 to clean for 90 minutes.

Then I went home and put out a table and a chair. I dressed up in black as a fortune teller. I put a selection of toys on the table. The rest of the toys were in a box. I read a book while waiting for kids. A few showed up sporadically.

Chris made pea soup. At 6:30 it got too dark to read and too cold to sit. I went inside and kept an eye out for cars. I replenished the toys as necessary. I think we only had 13. I thought we'd have more because several of us 'advertised' on Facebook. We both sat on the couch and read, then he took a nap while I ate some pea soup and some short ribs.

I finished my blog post for yesterday. I listened to part of an interview on tapping. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Psych. Then he went to bed and I stayed up to read e-mail.

No comments: