Thursday, November 2, 2023

No more holes in the sheet

Wednesday

I got up at 8. My throat was sore and I wondered if I was coming down with something or had just been breathing through my mouth. I put myself in a trance and imagined talking to the Fern in the alternate universe where she becomes a healer. She told me to gargle with salt water.

I prepared for coffee morning. I gargled with salt water several times, and rinsed my sinuses. After meditating and tapping, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I washed dishes and stacked them on the stove racks to dry. I scrubbed the oven door on the inside and part of the oven itself.

Chris came home late for lunch. I mopped the kitchen and took a shower and got dressed. Michelle was at the gym, so I went over there. We did a weighted workout and played some racquetball.

When I got home, I put some stuff away. I looked for a sheet with holes in it to repair another sheet, but could not find it. I did find an old shirt from Chris so I used that. It was a lot of sewing. There were more holes than I remembered.

Then I finished my sewing project for Saturday, adding trim to the sleeves and decorative stitching to the front edge. However, it took a long time and was not easy to run through the machine so I will not recommend it to the kids.

Chris came home from work, but then went to the chapel for Mass. I vacuumed the carpets I cleaned up below the tower garden. Chris came home because the priest was not there. I watered the indoor plants. I listened to short videos on Telegram. Chris handed me the ballot for U.S. House District 2. I didn't know any of the candidates. I tried looking them up but I didn't find the kind of information I was looking for.

I made tea and posted to my blog. We watched two episodes of Psych, ending season 2. I made a mental note to get season 3 tomorrow. Chris went to bed shortly after and I stayed up reading Telegram messages.

No comments: