Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Dinovember at the library

Tuesday

I got up after 7:30. I got ready for the day. I watered the plants inside and out. I noticed that the onions in the cold frame were cut off at ground level and were gone – like someone harvested them. None of the other onions were touched.

I took in a pair of pants at the waist for Keli. Jamie called and asked me to do a signing in her place. So she came over with the contract. I added an envelope to hold the money and key. I read some e-mail.

I went to the apartment and cleaned for only half an hour (because the water was shut off). Then I went to the library to deliver stuff for the cave they are making for Dinovember. I went home to get a vacuum and two gallons of water, then went to the signing that Jamie wasn't able to attend. I collected the key and money for her.

I went to the library to drop off one more thing, then back to the apt. I spread baking soda on the floor because the place began to smell after I removed all of the air fresheners. I used the gallon jugs of water to clean the shower and sink for an hour.

I went home for breakfast. I talked with Chris about food for Friendsgiving, and we decided to do a turkey. I looked up recipes for side dishes. About 2, I went to Saronna's house to play music and pick hymns. Randy gave me a piece of homemade jerky. On the way home, I dropped off a beginner trumpet book at Tanner's place.

It was such a nice day, that I decided to work outside. I blew leaves into a pile, and raked them onto an old sheet, which I then drug to the back yard and threw over the fence. I also blew up a good number of gopher mounds. I quit at 5 and put the implements away.

I cooked eggs for supper. Chris came home from work and made rice. I went to an apartment give a quote. He and I talked about grow lights and the swap shop.

When I got home, I read Telegram messages and worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched the last episode of Psych. After some discussion, we realized we had missed two episodes on the second disc. So we watched the first one and I made a mental note to go get the next season tomorrow.

Chris went to bed and read. I came to bed not much later. I did my stretches and then turned off the light and joined him.

No comments: