Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Town hall

Tuesday

I got up at 7:30. I took supplements, brushed, and went outside to pull the shampooer in from the rain. I read e-mail and listened to a Tucker Carlson interview. I went in the sewing room and did the final stitch-out of the scorpion. It was ok except for the outline was off in one place. I tried to handstitch in the gap to fill it in. I also handstitched the start-stop line of the satin stitch because it was suboptimal.

I took a washcloth to the apartment for inspection. Connie was already there. We chatted as she looked around, then got the paperwork ready for me to sign. McKenna came to take the requisite pictures. I gave Connie the key and went home.

I put mint leaves in the dehydrator. I jotted notes for my blog. Keli texted me wanting to bring some pants over to be altered. Then CJ came by with two dozen eggs.

I made and ate breakfast and read e-mail. I ate a bunch of pomegranates, trying to clear out the fridge. At 2 I went to Saronna's house with my trombone. We talked for a long time, then played through some of the Christmas songs for Winterfest.

I went home to wait for Keli. When she finally texted, we decided to meet at the chapel since my house smelled like something bad in the trash. I took pins and a measuring tape. She wanted tucks in her waistband and the hems sewn (they were taped). And one shirt to be cut up the front and hemmed like a jacket.

When I got home, I put steak in the toaster oven. Chris came home, then went to Townhall. When I finished eating, I drove to the headquarters building for Townhall. I sat with the colonel's wife. We listened and she took notes on the slides. I took pics. Later, I talked to Jamie. Her husband said that when the fault line goes, only Dugway will be left standing in Utah.

We turned off the lights and locked the doors. We went home. I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched only one episode of Psych. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to listen to the Psych theme song and read the lyrics.

** The final and the trial. **

No comments: