Sunday, March 18, 2012

Almost finished a book!

Got up to eat breakfast and read some e-mail before church. But I had to leave early to practice with the choir and Chris wasn't ready yet. So I went by myself. He did not show up later. He wouldn't have liked the hymns we sang. They were unfamiliar and hard to sing. There was an announcement about Habitat as if someone was giving a presentation after church. So I stayed for that, but it did not happen. I talked to a few other people though and had a good time. The choir director told me that she is a music therapist. By the time I got home I think it was almost 1. I changed my clothes and we went grocery shopping. Then I ate lunch, juicing up the leftover carrots and celery from the last time we went shopping. I spent the afternoon reading outside since it was a nice day. Chris came out to tell me when the chicken was ready. I picked a few dandelion leaves and came in. I washed and ate them, and then had the chicken and onions. He is such a good cook. Bob called to say that he and Lamar are coming at 8am to fix the stove. Then I took a small bowl of frozen fruit downstairs to watch B5. Chris came too, and we watched "The Librarian: the search for King Solomon's mine" before we watched 2 episodes of B5. Then it was bedtime. Chris gathered up the garbage for tomorrow is garbage day. And he went to bed. Now I am posting to my blog and then doing a little cleaning to be ready for Bob.
* I did not take any pics today so here is one of my project from yesterday *

No comments: