Friday, March 2, 2012

How to change this lightbulb?



I meditated before I got out of bed. I ate breakfast, then read some e-mail. I put the recyclables into a box, one that had water damage, and labeled it in large letters. I set it out by the driveway. Since it was such a nice day, I raked and weeded in the garden and flower bed. Then I picked some greens to make a smoothie. I cleared out the kitchen so I could mop the floor. I used that water to scrub some of the deck to see if the black marks would come up. I got fresh water to wash the ping pong table and clean out the base cabinets in the garage. I put in the shelves and one of four bolts that hold the two halves together. I could only line up one set of holes. AndI tightened the knobs. The cabinets were a lot cleaner than the installed ones. I tried to change a burned out lightbulb in the basement, but could not get the fixture open. There are no screws or levers of any kind. The glass part pushes up, but not enough to get the glass out of the way. I worked at assembling my kaleidoscope leftovers into another kaleidoscope block. I was able to make one wedge. Chris came home for supper. We watched two episodes of B5. Chris went to bed because he wasn't feeling well. And I started thinking, kept thinking until I realized that my thoughts made no sense. When I finished a sentence, I couldn't remember the subject of the sentence. A clear sign that I am about to fall asleep. Went straight to bed.

No comments: