Monday, March 12, 2012

Virginia to Alabama

Chris set his alarm to go off at 7. He took a shower and I bathed. We dressed and ate breakfast. Alfred and Larry joined us. When the car was packed, Cecily got up to say goodbye. After all the farewells, we went to the nearest gas station to top off, and left for Alabama. The weather was good for most of the way, just a little rainy at the end. We listened to the book "Zorro" on CD. It kept my attention much better than the one we listened to on the way up. Still, I fell asleep more than once. My eyes would hurt and then I closed them and then I was asleep. Made the trip shorter. We stopped for lunch at Cracker Barrel. We got home around 6. We unpacked the car. The rebounder I ordered was here so I put it together and did a little bouncing. We ate supper, and then hooked the antenna to the TV to watch Castle, but it is not on this week. I looked up BBT, and it isn't on this week either. So we watched the last episode from the CBS website on my laptop. Then we watched a Netflix movie called "Buccaneer's Girl" on the TV. The leading actress is the one that also played Lily Munster way back when. It is only 9:30 but Chris has gone to bed. Maybe I'd better check on him;)

No comments: