Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chickweed juice

I listened to the morning portion of a morning/evening mp3. Supposed to raise my self esteem if I listen for 7 days straight. Then I ate and showered. I practiced my trombone, and listened to an audio while folding clothes. I went outside to rake in the back yard. I noticed that the chickweed is getting older and going to seed. Since this might be the end of it, I picked a lot of chickweed for juicing. I listened to another audio while picking all the debris out and washing it. I juiced it,and drank it. Drink it on a dare, drink it on a whim, drink it for health, but don't drink it for the taste. Blech! So then I juiced the broccoli and radish sprouts because they were getting too big - even worse! So I decided to sew. I laid out the pieces of black and bright quilt. I meant to start it at my Mom's house, but there was no place to lay it out, and it needs to be very carefully laid out to go together right. I sewed for hours. Chris came home and made
supper. I quit sewing to eat, then changed around. I was expecting a friend to stop by at 7, but she did not show or call. At 7:30 I went to choir practice. Forgot my folder. The director let me use someone elses. But when I got home, I found that mine did not have the new music in it. So I can't practice for Sunday. Chris declined to watch TV, so I had to do it myself. I was actually planning to sew, but after turning on the TV for background sound, I spent more time watching than sewing. But I did get all the pieces of the black and bright kaleidoscope together. Now what do I do with it? Chris is in bed, and I am going to listen to the evening portion of the mp3.

No comments: