Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Full Moon

The morning was full of e-mail, audios and breakfast. Chris needed to go to the post office so I went along for a change of pace. Lunch was a little later. We did not go to the beach in the morning because of the rain. But we went after lunch. The water was cooler, but not too cold. When the kids retired to the pool, I got in the hot tub. Yes, it is new this year. Becca came in later. It was wonderful. I miss my hot tub. Chris made two kinds of ice cream: Butter pecan, and vanilla chocolate chip. I read more e-mail, then sat at the dining room table to sew some star pieces together. Then we all put on nice clothes and went to The Flying Fish for supper. Michele got lobster. Chris showed her how to crack it open. I had a bouillabaisse-type dish. Remind me never to get something with mussels. It looks like a lot of food, but the edible part is very small. We stopped at the store on the way home for a special bread for the kids. The adults had Chris' icecreams for dessert and the kids ate Drumsticks. I had two bites from Chris' dish. Michele, Chris and I watched The Fantastic Mr. Fox. It was different. We were going to follow that with the second Sherlock Holmes movie, but Chris decided it was time for bed since we plan to get up early to walk on the beach.
* The pic for today is on Becca's camera so I will post it tomorrow *

No comments: