Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Well, maybe a small leak

It was the usual morning with breakfast and e-mail. I tried to jump on the rebounder but my ankle screamed too much. After I got dressed, I went out to pull up the poison ivy. That is all I intended to do, but I found myself with a pair of clippers and a few bushes lost some weight. They were on my bothersome list. At noon I laid out in the sun. I came in for water and to check e-mail. I planted the marigolds that came up from seed. I put together a Swansons order and a Nuts.com order. So many decisions make it take a long time, but both companies were offering free shipping until Aug 31st.
Also on my bothersome list is my hair. I want to cut it so badly. Actually, I am afraid I will cut it so badly. It'll grow out. But this Friday is a picnic for Chris' organization at work. I don't want to embarrass him, so I called to make an appointment. It's tomorrow and I haven't tried driving yet, but hopefully it will be a non-event.
I had lunch. I practiced my trombone. I took a hammer to the coconut we bought Monday night at the grocery store. I also needed a screwdriver. I took it outside to the deck to whack it. And then realized that I had taken my shirt off when I spilled kimchi juice on it. Whoops. But no one was around. Finally I went to the garage to sort fabric. I went through stacks of brown and purple. I pulled out panels and stripes and large motif fabrics. Each one went in its own drawer because the cabinets are full. I started packing a tub with florals on black when Chris called me for supper. He made burrito fixings. They were good enough to eat without the tortilla. Chris ran the dishwasher and showed me the pan of water that collected under the sink. Oh well, I like Bob. I'm sure he won't mind coming back. After supper I finished up the 90's puzzles and went into the 100's. Then we went downstairs and watched episodes of MASH.
* No pics from today so here is another one from Paducah. *

No comments: