Thursday, August 30, 2012

You just never know

I don't remember when I got up. But there sure was a lot of e-mail waiting for me from yesterday. I deleted a lot of it. I got the first audio playing as I gathered up the recyclables and took them out to the road. I started fixing breakfast when I noticed the bread machine sitting out. So I loaded it and started it. The audio played a visualization so I stopped to play along. When it was over, I arranged the ladder between two chairs at the entrance to garage and lay the still damp rug across it. I plugged in a fan to speed the drying process. I opened the garage door for air, but it looked like rain. I remembered to write my blog from last night. Finally I had breakfast. I also jotted a few notes for later. I cleared more e-mail. Then I watered the mint, and the tomato, and checked on the rug. Still no rain. There was an audio from Wayne Dyer. I played it not realizing that it was almost 2 hours long. I got an e-mail about my friend Linda in Augusta having a stroke. I was very surprised. I did a bunch of energy work and and said a prayer for her and her husband. I took a shower. Then sorted and stacked fabric in the sewing room. I found more teals so I had to regroup them to one place. I made a stack of fruit and veggie fabrics. I put the three stacks of greens in a plastic tub. I started clearing the sewing table by stacking yellows on counter. If I can deal with the overflow of scraps, there will be a danger of actual sewing occurring. Chris came home, but I wasn't finished yet. When I got to a good stopping point, I came up. I wasn't very hungry, but I did have some cheese. The pain in my hands subsided days ago and I am testing the theory that dairy products have something to do with it. When Chris finished his supper, we watched episodes of MASH season 8. Now its time for bed. * This pic is from the quilt show in Paducah *

No comments: