Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Two scobys!

I woke up early again. No lawn mower this time. After Chris left, I started an audio. I read e-mail for awhile, then exercised and fixed breakfast. I might have put some laundry away. I ironed fabric in the basement. I boiled some tea for my new scoby. Around 1 I went out to sunbathe but the sun kept going behind clouds. Was it trying to tell me something? So I did yard work instead. I mowed more of the ditch, and part of the front lawn, and part of the back lawn. When the mower ran out of juice, I put it in the garage and plugged it in. I so love my electric mower! I was hot so I went in for some water and e-mail. I found that a new tiny scoby had formed in a bottle of kombucha that I had left before we went to the beach. I added some tea to see if it would grow. I finished the ironing, so I went through another box of fabric to find more that needed washing and put it in the washer. I went back out to pull weeds in the front flower bed. I also trimmed the bushes as best I could. What was in the washer went in the dryer. The tea had cooled so I put the scoby in. I printed out a file on the desktop. When the dryer was done, I took the fabrics out and laid them carefully on the washer until I could iron them. Chris came home while I was ironing. He put supper in the oven, then came down to talk to me. We had time to read some e-mail before the fish was cooked. I had quinoa with my fish and Chris had rice. I got in a bit of trombone practice before we went down to watch 2 episodes of Warehouse 13 and an crossover episode of Eureka.
* I didn't take any pics today so here is one from show-and-tell last night. Can you tell that it is a stack-n-whack? *

1 comment:

yohardys said...

I didn't even realize you had taken my picture! My quilt and I are famous!