Saturday, October 26, 2013

A 'Regular' day

Friday
Chris has been wonderful: so helpful and responsive. I slept well Thursday night. In the morning Lisa returned my call. She recommended 1000mg of magnesium, heat, and her chiropractor. Chris gave me the magnesium and a hot pack. I've become chummy with a bag of frozen peas over the last few days, but the heat felt good. The magnesium had a bit of a laxative effect. Chris went back to the drugstore, but the pharmacist told him there are no otc muscle relaxers. So he brought me a banana. I perused quilt pics on the internet and sighed over the seams that might have been. I charged my ipod and mp3 devices. They put me to sleep at night. Chris brought in all my supplement bottles and parceled out a week's worth under my direction. He was not aware how many I was taking. I listened to audios during most of my activities. I researched abscesses, and bought kindle book on healing teeth through diet. I also ordered fermented cod liver oil like the book recommended. I did some tapping while Chris was gaming. I even sat up for a few minutes, but rested my upper body weight on my hands.
*  From the quilt show  *

No comments: