Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Is it time to move yet?

I slept until after 9. I found the kimchi had fermented and run over. I cleaned up the kimchi juice on the floor. I read e-mail, and looked at quilt pics on myquiltplace.com. I did not get through all 23,000 pics. I played an audio, and made veggie juice. I used kale, green beans, mung sprouts, and carrots. The taste was not so bad today. I cleaned up, and made breakfast. I watched a disturbing video which explained how banks and gov't create money and debt. I ate a sweet potato to make me feel better. I jumped on the rebounder, but did not feel up to the rest. I practiceed my trombone. I made a to-do list. I cut orange strips and added them to the Thursday box. I assembled supplements for the following week, and put aside the ones that need re-ordering. I assembled the 4th rainbow block, using 1.25 strips. When I was finished, it seemed so dark that I wondered why Chris wasn't home yet. But it was only dark because it was raining. I took a shower. Chris came home, and we cuddled. Then we ate supper. I read e-mail until it was time to leave for choir. I got there a few minutes early so I could put the pulpit cloth in parament room.  During practice, I wished I had a better musical tone app on my tablet.  I rely on Shannon for the beginning note, but she has plans to leave and go on the road with her husband.  After practice, the pastor called me aside to say that the nominating committee had come up with my name (never a good beginning) to co-chair the education committee. He wants me to think and pray about it. When I got home, I asked Chris if he got any job offers today. He said to just tell the church 'no'. We watched an episode of Inspector Linley. I expect we will go to bed soon.
*  pic from the quilt show  *

No comments: