Monday, October 21, 2013

As bad as ever

Up at 9:30, read e-mail, cleared dishwasher and sink, juiced kale, garlic and carrots. ate breakfast, packed lunch, went to quilting at church, talked through lunch instead of eating, did dead roach imitation because of spasms, I got off the floor and sat, Jodi packed up my stuff, Maryann carried my purse to the car. At home, I left it all in the car. I took off my shoes and walked in the grass. I ate a pepper from the garden. I got a broom and swept the porch. Chris came home. I asked him to get my stuff out of the car. My back was not getting better. I read e-mail as I ate my salad and prepared to lay down for awhile. I never got up. Took meds, Chris put Icy Hot on my back. It gave me chills and I could not stop shaking. Very very bad. He loaded Inspector Lynley episode on my laptop. When it was over, he went to bed in guest room and I will sleep when I have finished typing this.

No comments: