Sunday, October 20, 2013

I am sewing - no hands!

Yesterday I got an article with links to two morning tappings and two evening tappings. I did the evening tappings before I went to bed last night and I fell asleep sooner than I usually do. This resulted in my getting up at 8:30 instead of 9:30, which happens all too often. I looked across the street and saw that the neighbor's car was gone. But when I checked our carport, his boxes were still there. I put on the first audio of the day and started reading e-mail. I mailed the letter written yesterday. I e-mailed Michele. I read more e-mail, exercised, and practiced trombone. I tried the garlic cure, but it kept falling out. I turned on the old computer and walked away. It takes awhile to get started. I found I was tired so I laid down for awhile, not really sleeping. When I got up, I juiced the rest of the sprouts and beans, and some carrots. I cleaned it up and ate breakfast. I sat outside to eat half of a sweet potato and saw the sun for the first time in days. I laid in the grass to enjoy it, until the ants found me. Then I went to the bank. When I came back, I raked leaves in the front yard for about 40 minutes, trying to listen to an audio about neurofeedback. Cars driving by interrupted it. Then I had to make more pads. They look better than the first set. Then I digitized 3 quilt labels and name and copied the files to embroidery card. Chris came home early. We were cuddling when the doorbell rang. It was Mrs. Neighbor-across-the-street coming for the boxes. We finished cuddling and ate supper. I embroidered three of the 4 files. It went very well, only a few thread breaks. Seems it does better without me there watching it. I was able to check e-mail, brush my teeth, find blue thread, etc while it did its thing. Then we went down to watch 3 episodes of Forever Knight. We looked up familiar characters, did not know any of them from previous movies/shows, and went to bed.
*  The thread broke and the machine stopped, just before I snapped the pic  *
**  This is the Friday post, but for some reason it got stuck as a draft and I had to repost it Saturday, so it is out of order  **

No comments: