Thursday, October 31, 2013

My scarf - the longer version

I got up at 7:30 from a strange dream. I dreamed I was walking to the top of an inclined hallway and only by holding the handrail was I able to make any progress. But at the top was a wall with a 4 inch opening. All the people behind me in the hallway were in line to go through, but I knew I couldn't fit and did not think they could either. So I went back down and followed another path. But I could not tell if I ended up in the same place I would have been if I had gone through the slit.
When I got out of bed, I sat in the diningroom to read e-mail, but had to restart my laptop. I exercised a little, but gently. I drank water, tapped for a bit, and swished my mouth with olive oil.
I read more e-mail, then juiced cranberries, broccoli and sprouts. It was awfully tart but not as bad as cranberries and kale. I cleaned up, and took out recyclables. I got my sewing box from the car. I listened to an audio, read e-mail, ate breakfast, and looked up more service providers. None of them were ones that were recommended to me. So I picked one who specialized in preventative medicine. I was able to make an appt with a GP. I took my supplements, and then went to the fish market. It was so modest and unassuming that it was hard to find even though I knew which strip mall it was in. I bought salmon, shrimp, halibut bones and a red snapper. I wanted fish heads, but she said they all went to the restaurant. When I got home, I ate some of the raw salmon. I raked leaves in the back yard even though the wind was up and leaves were falling all the time. I even laid in the grass with my feet up on a chair, tapping. Then I listened to another audio, and added more crocheting to my scarf to make it shorter. I laid down in the basement to tap some more. All this tapping was to deal with the tooth that might be infected, which the dentists receptionist seemed to think warrants an automatic root canal. Chris came home late, He baked the shrimp with spices and coconut oil. It was good, but spicy. We froze the bones, and the snapper. After supper, he put the salmon in the shrimp baking dish for cooking tomorrow. I finished up an audio and then went down to sew for a few minutes until Chris was ready to watch TV. We saw one episode of Inspector Linley and then he packed for his trip and went to bed.

No comments: