Saturday, October 12, 2013

Definite Progress

In the middle of the night, I was able to sit up on the side of the bed and Chris helped me walk in to the bathroom. In the morning I was able to go without his help. As the day went on, moving around got easier, but I did not sign up for any weightlifting contests. In many ways, this latest bout was like a 24 hour flu. It came out of nowhere, symptoms gradually appeared, and then gradually left.
I made my own breakfast and lunch. No exercising, but had no trouble with sunbathing. I read e-mail, but sitting did not go well. I went downstairs to finish the pulpit cloth. I put a dark gray binding on it, and black ties. Chris did laundry, and started his pre-game discussion. He also cooked liver and onions for me. I laid down until it was ready. He apologized that the onions weren't quite done, but he did not want to overcook the liver. It was all perfect. After supper I went back down to work on the college squares for comfy quilts. I cut out three middles, and enough smaller squares for all the points. Most are fussy cut, which may have been a waste of time. I ran out of red and white plaid. I knew I had some in my collection, but couldn't find it. I looked under red scraps, under fat quarters, under random leftovers, and miscellaneous scrap. It was in a miscellaneous pile of smaller pieces. But it did not match what I had so I pieced the leftovers. Instead of sewing the blocks together, I put the pieces in a bag for Monday. I was feeling tired so I took the tablet to the bedroom to play an audio while I rested. Then I remembered my blog and decided to write it now in case I fall asleep while listening.

No comments: