Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Stitchin' again

I got up before 9. I read e-mail, and put on an audio. I folded some laundry, then juiced cranberries and spinach. After I cleaned up, I folded the rest of the laundry. I emptied the dishwasher. I peeled almonds to make breakfast, leaving out the chlorella. I read more e-mail, of which there is no shortage. I started another audio. I listened to it as I lay in the sun. But the sun was in the wrong spot. My usual spot was hidden from the sun by a tree. So someone moved the tree, or the sun and it wasn't me.  I had to choose another spot, not as well hidden as my usual one.  Then, because it was too nice a day to go in, I raked a big box of leaves in the front yard.  I noticed that so much of the groundcover is shallowly rooted.  Then I sat on the porch, reading the latest quilt magazines. I noticed the thermometer was dirty, so I washed it. I put on an audio and went down to sew on sri yantra. I came up when the battery ran down. I checked my phone to see if the dr's office called. Nope. I still had trouble seeing the thermometer from the window over the sink because it was dirty. So I stood on a bench and tipped the window in so I could wash it. Not my most brilliant idea according to my back. * I took a box of laundry to the bedroom. I put it in the drawers and laid down. When Chris came home, I asked him for an ice pack. I laid with that for quite a while. Then I got up to have supper. It was almost time for choir practice. I ate quickly and took an Aleve. But at the last minute I had to admit that I didn't feel up to it. So I stayed home. We watched an episode of Inspector Linley, and thought we were going to bed. But while I was writing this blog, Michele and her roommate Skyped us to get advice on baking cookies. After the cookie issues were handled, Michele and I talked for awhile.  She mentioned dressing up like Dr. Who for Halloween last weekend and I asked for a pic, but she did not have one.  Chris went to bed, and soon I will, too.
* Pic taken Monday, but I can't remember whose it is. *

No comments: