Sunday, October 27, 2013

I'm on my feet again ...

... sounds like a song title. 
The day started off well. I went to the bathroom unassisted. Then I went back to bed and waited for lightning to strike. When it didn't, I got up to make breakfast. Only that didn't happen right away. I gargled with salt water, and swished with olive oil. (Oh how nice it is to be typing from a sitting position!) I searched until I found my neem oil, which I used after breakfast. I took the magnesium and AL-C. I used the nuts that were soaking to make fermented nut cheese. Tired, I laid down for awhile and listened to an audio from the GMO Summit. Then I made breakfast and ate it while Chris went to the grocery store. I could see our neighbor using a small bull dozer to take down his apple tree. As soon as Chris returned, he joined a game that had just started online. I laid down to read my e-book on the tablet. I read that ancient cultures fermented chocolate into beer. I like chocolate, but not beer. So chocolate beer would take some thought. I read e-mail on my laptop then lay down again to read book on tablet. I read the tablet outside for awhile, barefoot in the grass, breathing fresh air. I lay down to read for awhile, again. Still no lightning. I checked e-mail on laptop, then lay down to read tablet. Chris cooked a sweet potato for me. I ate that and listened to another audio from the GMO summit, and then one on the healing power of plants while Chris continued to game. The game went long, REALLY long. I investigated the rules of food combining and tried to apply them to the foods I regularly eat. Finally I just had to go to bed. And the game went on...
*  from the quilt show  *

No comments: