Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Lutheran Rose in progress

I got up at 8:30. Chris was still in bed asleep. I checked my e-mail, and he got up to check his. I put a check in the mail. I did some tapping. After my exercises, I juiced some veggies. I sprayed the bits off of the juicer parts outside. Then it was time for breakfast. I made another round of supplements. After lying in the sun for 20 minutes, I took a shower. I listened to an audio, and practiced my trombone for Reformation. I took my tablet downstairs to listen while working on a pulpit cloth. The tablet battery lasts longer than the laptop battery. The only problem was that it stopped every 15 minutes, and gave me trouble restarting the audio. I cut out the cross, spraybasted it to the heart and zigzagged it on with paper for a stabilizer. Then I put the heart on the rose the same way. And then the rose on the blue. When I got to the gold, I was stumped. The audios were over, so I came up for a bit to eat. I finished an audio on my laptop, and ate an apple with hummus. I went back down to work on the gold. I had only a scrap, so I drew and cut a pattern for part of the circle and planned to make several. I decided that it would be better to applique the blue onto the gold rather than the other way around. I lost track of time in my sewing room and was late to choir practice. A new alto showed up, which is good because Shannon is leaving and I always follow her. On the way home I stopped for a can of spray starch. Chris wasn't quite ready to watch TV, so I cooked up the quinoa that has been soaking since yesterday. Speaking of yesterday, it was International Day of Older Persons. Chris should have been especially nice to me. After all, I am older. Anyway, we watched several episodes of Forever Knight and went to bed.

No comments: