Thursday, February 26, 2015

And then it was gone

I woke early hearing the call of nature. Then I woke up hearing the alarm. I stayed in bed until 9:30. I could see lots of snow outside, but it was starting to melt. The temp crept up and the white went down. I skipped swishing, but read e-mail and exercised and made another papaya seed smoothie. I hear the third day is the charm. That would be tomorrow, and the sewing event got canceled. So it should work out well. Maryann skyped me and we talked for over an hour. Then she had to go. I juiced, ate the carrot pulp, and made breakfast. I called Lowes and made them explain about the carpet charges. There was a ton of waste because one room was larger than 12ft in both directions. I did the math and it didn't work out exactly. I prepared an e-mail to Ralph but did not send it. I called the church in Southern Pines in case they wanted any of the stuff in the garage for their yardsale. But they aren't having it until September. I made hummus and put some nuts in water to soak for later. I threw out second batch of broccoli sprouts, and washed the container with h2o2. I called Jodi to tell her I got her message. I tightened the screws on my glasses for the umteenth time. I wrote to my sponsored child for his birthday. I checked the mail box, but there was no mail. I kept my coat on thinking I might go to the meetup tonight. Most of the snow had melted. But I waffled back and forth, having seen that the temp would drop to 33 by 8pm. So going there would be fine, but coming back around the mountain could be icy. Then Denise called and I told her there was no sewing tomorrow, but she wanted to visit me anyway. Then Chris skyped me. We talked about him being sent to Maryland and he got mad and hung up on me. I tapped. I read about the benefits of inversion. So I went into the garage and got a plank. I placed one end on the bed and the other against the foot of the dresser. I laid on it upside down. I waited for the benefits to occur. After some time, I rolled off the board and went back to my laptop. Chris skyped me back. We talked for some time. Then he went to bed, and I cleared some e-mail and intended to listen to some more tapping meditations but got sidetracked doing a Sudoku puzzle. Then I listened to some tapping audios from yesterday, and made fermented nut cheese with the nuts that had soaked for 6 hours. I sat and tapped with the rest of the audio. Then it was time to go to bed.

No comments: