Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hopefully our refund is on the way

I got up soon after the alarm sounded. I remembered to drink the lemon water with clove and oregano oils, but forgot to take the wormwood and garlic tablets, and vit C. I swished and exercised, then made breakfast. I put away some of the laundry. I checked e-mail. I watched several Philosopher's Notes videos on Youtube. I meditated, not realizing that the meditation mp3 was on a loop. I took a shower and got dressed in the den because it was warmer. I put some broccoli sprouts in a baggie for Jennifer.
I got to church by 10:30. I pulled the giving statement from my choir folder. I gave the sprouts to Jennifer. Tim asked me to ask Art about helping with the quarterly statements. So I asked Art if I could help with that and he said it wasn't necessary. Tamara sat next to me in the pew. She was the gospel reader for today. When she saw on the pew check chart that I hadn't checked 'member', she asked me about it. I told her I wasn't Lutheran, I was Church of the Brethren. She said she had a thousand questions and I said she should ask me after church. But she left during the service. After the service, I met Art in the little counting room. There was no cash so he put it all in a bank pouch to take home. I asked when he could show me the ropes and he said he didn't have time. Standing in line to greet the clergy, I had a few conversations. Then I went to the bathroom. I left a dollar there. That makes 4 left where strangers can find them. The challenge was 5 and the next meeting is Thursday. Sadly I missed my next big chance. I stopped at Marshalls to give Mirna a check. But she hadn't come in yet. So I walked to Hobby Lobby, but they were closed. I went back to Marshalls and left the check for her. It would have been the perfect place to leave a dollar in a random pocket but I was so focused on the check that I did not think of it. Then I went to Publix for groceries. Mirna called when she got in and I told her about the check. When I had my food, I stood in line to check out. When I got home, I checked the mailbox. It was standing open and wet. There was no mail. I gingerly picked up a large piece of tinfoil blown into a corner of the yard. Then I brought my groceries in the house. I e-mailed Chris to give him the total from our giving statement. Then I skyped him. He plugged it into the tax software along with the value of the quilt I donated to raise money for the Intern Fund. I had to hang up to put away the food. There was something like pickle juice all over the bottom of the fridge and in the bottom drawers. I cleaned it up except for the stuff that was dried on. I finished loading the drawers with veggies. I was eating some dates, cashews, and a square of dark chocolate when Chris skyped me back. He needed a number for the tax form. When he had finished the form, he submitted it and we hung up. I bought the online package from Tapping Solutions. I played the pre-event audios while sorting out my online purchase file, and paper receipts as far back as 2012. I ate broccoli sprouts with hummus. I crushed a clove of garlic into the hummus and finished it off. As I continued to watch the videos, I crocheted a dishcloth. I put on some meditative music and sat down to tap: frustration and anger and lack of clarity on the best way to resolve the situation in Pinehurst. I worked on the e-mail to Parker (from yesterday) and sent it to Chris. We finalized it and sent it on its way. Then I composed an e-mail to the other agent in Pinehurst. Chris convince me not to send it until I had heard from Parker. I tapped some more. I checked the last handyman invoice and wrote a list of things to tell Parker that didn't make sense. I didn't see where the handyman submitted any estimates beforehand. I plan to go to bed when I am calm enough to sleep.
* This quilt is from Show-n-tell *

No comments: