Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Headboard: gone!

I heard the alarm at 8 but stayed in bed late. Then I got up to swish, exercise, and soak sprouts. I checked e-mail. I got dressed. I juiced a cucumber, a zucchini and a squash. I drank the juice and cleaned the juicer. I swept the floor. I emptied a bag and dispersed the items to wherever they belonged. I grabbed my purse and hand project. I put Netflix in the mail on my way out. I drove to quilting. I sat with Beverly and talked to her until almost noon. Jane saw my hand project and thought I should put little lights in it when it is finished. Then I drove to the Asian store for kimbap and sprouts. I ate some kimbap in the car, then drove to the bank to get $20's. I had to stand in line a long time behind one couple. Finally someone else came to work the drive-thru and then waited on me. Because I had left my cell phone at home and was expecting a call about 12:30, I skipped going to Michaels, and went home. I brought in the mail, and checked my phone. There were no messages. I ate the rest of the kimbap with kimchi. I called Denise to say the moving men would probably load fabric in my car so she wouldn't have to come over. She talked for awhile and said she'd like to come over sometime anyway. I checked e-mail and tried to read Parker's spread sheet, but my software divided each page into 7 pages. Denise came over to talk. She had to leave at 4. I made and ate breakfast. I finished the tapping audio I was listening to when she arrived. It was titled “the power of No.” Just what I needed to hear. I looked at Parker's e-mail spread sheet again. At 5 a large truck pulled up. It was the moving men who told me yesterday that they get off at 4. They helped me unpack the fish tank and move the opened boxes so I could get to the unopened ones. They also took the headboard. I wondered if somewhere someone was losing sleep over their missing headboard. After the men left, I read up on papaya seed smoothies to kill parasites. Chris skyped me and we talked for hours discussing Parker's recommendations. It was hard to read her spread sheet. We created our own and sent it to her so I could discuss it with her later. I used the Magic Bullet to pulverize some of the papaya seed. I ate it with a few bites of liver to hide the taste. It is said to be like a mouthful of wasabi. I also ate some roasted onion from yesterday. I was tired so I posted to my blog and headed to bed.
* I took this picture at quilting today *

No comments: