Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sweatin' in the sauna

I got up at 8 to discover that the thing I hoped would never happen again, had. I cleaned up as best I could. I read a chapter of the John Gray book standing in the sun in the guest room. He healed his own Parkinsons, and ADHD.I swished while clearing e-mail and exercising. I boiled coffee and rebounded. I washed my face with oil as suggested by the lady I met in the airport in Honduras. I detoxed, and listened to two gut audio interviews. One of them mentioned that he brushes his teeth with activated charcoal and MCT oil. I juiced, and put on my bathing suit. I packed my sauna bag and went to post. I sat in the sauna by myself for some time. I tapped for getting the sweat going. Then Brenda came in. I had met her in there before Christmas. We had a good time talking about health practices. We ended up talking outside the sauna. She asked if I had read the book on eating for your blood type. I hadn't so I made a mental note to look it up. I took a shower, and gave her my card. I got dressed and drove home. I washed three sweet potatoes and put them in the oven. The other two I put in jars to sprout. I threw out the dead former sprouters. I browned the remaining half of an onion, and added ground beef, minced garlic, then a jar of tomatoes. While supper cooked, I made and ate breakfast. I listened to another gut audio interview. I looked online for some kind of curtain to be hung in a closet to replace missing doors. And I looked for a bathroom cubby to fit between double sinks. I took my choir folder and tablet and went to church. Although it was over 60 today, after dark it went below 40, so I wore a heavy coat. I was there just early enough for Jennifer to show me her collection of essential oil samples. She gave me a sample of a mixture called Holiday. Then she got called away, so I sat near Doris and got my tablet ready to play. We sang some new songs and I really needed the extra support to get my notes. Jennifer Q asked to see some pictures of Honduras, but I did not have my camera with me. I forgot that I had some on my tablet. After practice, I came home to skype with Chris. I cleared some e-mail and looked up prices for hot tub covers. I wondered if I could get a used one somehow. I ate a square of chocolate and some dates and then a fig. I worked the Sudoku puzzles for yesterday, today and tomorrow. I decided to hit the hay.
* Just can't get this pis to go where I want it. These are samples Jane brought in for a class she will teach us in April. It looks like something I saw at Terry's house. *




pf

No comments: