Sunday, February 1, 2015

Slow, rainy day

Although I went to bed late last night, I woke up early this morning, even before the alarm. I was having trouble breathing and I had to admit that going to church was not a good idea – either for me or for them. However, going to the grocery store was almost an imperative. I drank various cups of water with amendments – teas, honey, royal jelly, vinegar, sea salt, mineral drops. I listened to an interview on vitamin D. The researcher recommended 5000 - 6000–IUs per day from all sources, and said meat was recently found to be a source. I did some tapping, and it occurred to me to do a kimchi cleanse. I knew if it worked, it would make me unpopular. And if it didn’t, no one would know. I tapped until I was so relaxed that I fell asleep. When I woke up, I checked new e-mail. I made breakfast. I wanted to get groceries, but it was raining and I couldn’t face it. I worked a few more Sudoku puzzles, hoping to catch up. I researched dental implants for Dad, and took notes. I added hot water to a packet of seaweed soup and sat down to watch X-files. Chris skyped me so I took the call in the computer room. After we talked, I went back to the den to watch the DVD on my laptop. The soup was good, but it was the last packet. I went in the cupboard and found one last sheet of nori. I tore it up in a bowl and added hot water. Then I found garlic powder and parsley. That was not as good, but still satisfying. I had a cup of tea, too. I watched 3 episodes. I wrote to my blog and hoped to go to bed after stacking and running the dishwasher.
* these are the budding daffodils that I saw two days ago. *

No comments: