Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sewing in the sun

I got up at 9:30, surprised it was so late. I stood in the sun in the guest room and read more of John Gray’s book. I swished and exercised. I checked my e-mail. I looked into he shou wu after hearing how great it was at restoring jing. I juiced, and sat outside where it was 60 degrees. (60 would be considered cold inside.) I took off my shoes and went barefoot. I cut several clumps of monkey grass. I got the mail and opened it. I read that our escrow is going up on both mortgages. I came in to wait for Parker’s call, and made breakfast. I ate it while listening to an audio. I left a message for Parker. I put on shorts and went outside to listen to an audio while handsewing and waiting for Parker’s call. When I came in, she had e-mailed that she was with buyers who called this morning. I cleaned the kitchen floor. It looked like it had paw prints on it. I called Chris to get the cc number for the card he wanted me to use. Then I called Lowes of Southern Pines to pay for carpet ordered in December. The charge was denied by the cc company. So I called the company and they said the charge was denied because it was out of state. The lady put me on hold with authorization department. It was tying up my phone while I was still waiting for Parker. When she called, I accepted the call, not knowing if I was hanging up on Bank of America or not. Long into Parker’s call, another call was coming through. I wasn’t sure who it was but it might have been BoA. Parker and I discussed everything I could think of. She said she would call and meet with the professional handyman at his earliest convenience to discuss what we talked about. Chris skyped me to say that BoA called him to say the charge was authorized. So after the call with Parker ended, I called Lowes back and paid for the carpet. Then I changed clothes (temp had gone up to 70), and ate the remaining ground beef and brussels sprouts. I made up a week’s worth of supplements, then sat down and added up the utility bills for the house in Atlanta. I ordered more supplements, then sat and thought of new things to mention to Parker. I watched the Netflix movie “The Fault in our Stars”. It was very sad. Then Michele got on skype. I texted her and we had a conversation. Then she called me and added Chris to the call. I only wish it had happened earlier because it was after 11 and I needed to go to bed.

No comments: