Friday, February 13, 2015

The urge to wallpaper something


I heard the alarm at 8 and I got up to shut it off. I went back to bed. I had a dream involving my mom and Michele as a little girl. So I stayed with it as long as I could. It was 10 when I got up. I drank some lemon water with clove oil in it. I opened my laptop to discover that it had updated and rebooted again. I went into the settings and changed it to notify me before rebooting. I don't know how it got changed to automatic. Maybe that is something 'they' slip into updates, like congress puts riders on bills. I swished and exercised and watched Yotube videos on 'parkour'. I can't define it, but it involves risky acrobatic stunts. I had to pull myself away by closing that tab altogether. I cleared e-mail. I listened to a gut audio on parasites while I juiced and drank. The speaker said 8 of 10 people have parasites and those need to be cleared up before any other issues are addressed: metal toxicity, yeast or fungal infections, EMF sensitivity, food allergies, fibromyalgia etc. Parasites can even cause tooth grinding. After listening, I made breakfast and ate it while listening to another one on SIBO – small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
I brought in the mail, which was junk plus Netflix. Chris skyped me when he got to Soto Cano, then went to bed. I looked at kitchens on line, and textured paintable wallpaper. That made me want to wallpaper something. I had permission to do the small bathroom downstairs, but when I looked at it critically, there were too many trouble spots: things that wouldn't come off the wall, and an encasement strip that went all around the old wallpaper. I could not see how it was attached. I disassembled a project structure from at least a month ago. I ended up in the garage. So I decided to unpack a few boxes. The first box held several smaller open boxes of paints. So it was quite the mess inside since everything had shifted. It was the original box from the shed. The packers did not repack it or pack it inside a better box. It was water-damaged too. I took pics as I went. I kept thinking “We paid for this?”. The miter saw was wrapped in brown paper. It seemed to be broken and disassembled. I found some pieces of it in a box with Chris' army and computer stuff. I saw the fishtank, but did not unwrap it because it was upside down and I did not want to chance breaking it.
I thought it was enough for one day. I went upstairs and answered e-mail. I looked at pics of complex polyhedra online, listening to another audio. I ate a sweet potato, and read a pdf on parasites. It suggested several labs for testing, but they all require the involvement of a doctor to order tests. I looked up the lab I got for hormone testing, but that one doesn't do other kinds of tests. I watched an episode of X-Files. It had Ryan Reynolds in it (although he is the first person to die). So I looked him up and saw he did a movie called Buried. I looked that up. Apparently it is an intense film with an ending that most people did not like. I couldn't decide if I wanted to rent it to find out exactly what it was or not. I watched a Youtube rife video for parasites.
* This is the back of the quilt I posted yesterday. *

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

CAN THE DEAD PRAY FOR THE LIVING? BY STEVE FINNELL

Can the living solicit the dead to pray on their behalf? It is possible for the Virgin Mary and other dead Christians to petition God for living Christians?

THE DEAD KNOW NOTHING OF THE LIVING!

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know they will die;but the dead do not know anything, nor have they any longer a reward, for there memory is forgotten.

The dead are not cognizant of the wants and needs of the living. The dead are not even aware that the living exist.

Job 14:10,12,21 "But man dies and lies prostrate. Man expires, and where is he? 12 So man lies down and does not rise. Until the heavens are no longer, He will not awake nor be aroused out of his sleep. 21 "His sons achieve honor, but he does not know it; Or they become insignificant,but he does not perceive it.

The dead know nothing. The dead are not aware of the activities or accomplishments of their relatives that are alive. Dead Christians cannot pray for things they are unaware.

CAN MEN CONSULT THE DEAD? YES.

Saul asked a medium from Endor to bring Samuel from the dead so he could talk to him. (Samuel 28:1-12)

Leviticus 19:31 'Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God.

The only way to consult the dead is through mediums. God prohibits this. (Deuteronomy 18:11-12)

1 Chronicles 10:13 So Saul died for his trespass which he committed against the Lord, because of the word of the Lord which he did not keep; andalso because he asked counsel of a medium,making inquiry of it,

The only way to ask a dead person to pray for you, if that were possible, would be through a medium. Saul died because he contacted the dead through a medium.

Isaiah 8:19 When they say to you, "Consult mediums and the spirits who whisper and mutter." Should not the people consult their God?Should they consult the dead on behalf of the living?

When men have wants and needs they should consult God the Father. Praying to or asking dead Christians to pray for them is not an option. The dead can only be consulted by mediums.

PRAY TO GOD THE FATHER. THE VIRGIN MARY AND OTHER DEAD CHRISTIANS CANNOT HELP YOU!


YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com