Friday, February 6, 2015

Feeling sew sew


I woke up to the phone alarm. I shut it off, drank some lemon water and went back to bed. But as soon as I laid down, I realized I had seen sun on the bed in the guest room. So I laid in there for a while. The idea of sending Chris a card came to me, so I washed my hands and rifled through my collection of cards to find a suitable one. Then I searched my computer for his address. I did not find it, which made no sense. I looked through my address book and there was one for an AA address. It wasn’t the Kwaj address so I assumed it was Honduras. I wrote a note in the front and then enclosed it and dipped my finger in water to seal it. In light of my recent illness, I did not seal it with a kiss.
While I swished, I did my exercises, and read part of the John Gray book on the tablet. Then I juiced, and meditated. I made and ate breakfast and read e-mail. I read that taking silver with antibiotics makes them 10 to 1000 times more effective – says a mouse study in England. I came across a link to “BP spills coffee – A Parody”. Funny video, sort of. I finished breakfast outside, and picked some kale and dandelion. I brought in the mail, scanned and sent it to Chris. I answered e-mail. I wanted to look up my new acquaintance to see if she had a Pinterest page, but I got sidetracked adding pins to my Pinterest site. Then I realized that I had never photographed my December Do.good.stitches blocks. So I went downstairs and remedied that. I posted it to my Pinterest page. When I finished posting all the newest stuff, I remembered to look up my friend, but did not see a page for her. I listened to an audio while working today’s Sudoku puzzle. I went outside and raked and picked up leaves and magnolia cones. Then I went into my sewing room and added borders to the heart block. I put the extra fabric away, then worked on the hexecontahedron. I sewed several diamonds that were made using the glue pen. The fabric was hard and brittle on the edges. Then I made some using a glue stick. I handsewed them together and it went better. So I cut lots of cardstock diamonds, and batting diamonds. I glued the batting to cardstock, then glued the fabric to the cardstock using a glue stick. I got 4 sets of diamonds glued and ready to sew. There is a stitch group tomorrow so I am ready in case I go. I listened to a tapping audio on resentment and kept tapping after it was over. Then Chris skyped me. The call lasted nearly an hour although we didn’t do that much talking. I decided to let him pick the topics of conversation. After the call, I ate some leftovers from yesterday. I also had three figs. They almost put me to sleep. It took all my willpower to post to my blog before going to bed.
* These are the blocks from December *

No comments: