Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hashtags - how do they work?

I had trouble breathing and then sleeping last night. I got up in the middle of the night to lay on the recliner. The backyard seemed very bright so I walked outside to see why. The light was coming from in front of the house, so I walked out the front door. Then I saw the moon: it was incredibly bright and full. And I was incredibly not dressed for being outside, so I went back in. The recliner became uncomfortable after while so I went back to bed. I must have fallen asleep because next thing I knew, my phone alarm was ringing. I ignored it in favor of more sleep. But even though that did not seem long, when I got up it was 11. What happened to those three hours? I got started on my day with swishing and exercise. It was coffee detox day too. I don’t usually eat before it’s over, but I did today, having the rest of the kimchi juice with quinoa. After the detox, I juiced carrots, kale sprouts, a cucumber, and part of a pepper. Surprisingly, it was 3pm! I did some meditations. I had totally missed the mail, so I put Netflix in the box for tomorrow. I checked and read e-mail. I listened to several audios. I assembled the recyclables and put them out for tomorrow. I got a call from Roz. She said she left several messages about needing a ride (none were on my phone). She said she did not need a ride after all but would see me at choir practice. That is when I realized I really did not feel up to going and still might be contagious. I e-mailed the choir director. I cleaned the juicer. I scrambled two eggs, added half the cooked onion and chopped up some green pepper. It concerned me that I still hadn’t eaten breakfast however. I noticed that the red mark on my forehead was back. I sketched a heart block on the back of an envelope and then went downstairs to make it in fabric. I searched my collection for red fabrics with hearts on them. I looked for white fabric with music notations, but did not find any. Then I made a plan, but for some reason ditched the pieced border. I cut squares, made half square triangles, sewed it all together and pressed it. I laid it on top of the black music fabric and decided that might work just as it is. I took a pic, then came up to see if Chris was on skype. He wasn’t, so I checked e-mail. There was one with a video on making the internet a happier place. It recommended #makeithappy. Since I did not know what hashtags were all about, I looked them up. Still not entirely educated on the topic, I followed a link to Star Wars spoof tweets. Then Chris contacted me. We talked for a bit and then he had to go to bed. So I read some of the comments for #makeithappy. Then I made notes for my blog. I drank some water and some coconut juice. I watched a tapping video on clearing a cold or flu. I was reminded that when a person loses weight, the toxins stored in the fat are dumped into the blood stream and can make the person sick. Maybe that is what happened to me? I checked my voicemail to see if there were any messages, and there were four. Three were from Roz. I guess she thinks I plan on giving her a ride to practice every Wednesday night until she calls to tell me otherwise. Now my plan is to sniff a steaming towel and go to bed.

No comments: