Monday, April 20, 2015

All tapped out

I was having a dream which I don't remember now. I got up with the alarm, and went outside to collect rain water. I slipped so quickly that I was surprised to find myself lying down on the deck. I immediately came in to change my shoes. I brought in the rain water, and then got dressed to put the DVD in the mail. I processed the rain water and exercised while it went through the coffeemaker. I put some Terrashield in the diffuser to ward off insects. Lately the roaches I have been finding are small ones and I worry that they are breeding inside the house. I checked e-mail, and took my pre-breakfast supplements. Cecilia called to ask how I was doing. I told her about Chris going to Korea. And about the possibility of a job in Huntsville. Then Denise called. Things were not going well for her and she needed to talk. We did some tapping together. Then I juiced, and made breakfast. I was later than usual so I grabbed my sewing stuff and put it in Chris' car and drove to the church. I gave Carolyn back her templates which I had borrowed probably a year ago. I had a great time chatting with everybody. I turned in my yellow star block. I traced out a triangle to fit the wedge shape for Renegades and cut a few rectangles to match. I left about 5:30. I had some lunch and then mowed in the side yard. I did not get much done, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I uprooted more trees trying to take over the yard. I wondered where to plant the tomatoes. The usual places don't get as much sun as I would like, or have been contaminated by previous plantings. I came in to check e-mail. It was almost time for Chris on skype. But he was late getting back from work. Brad Yates put up a whole list of new tapping videos. Chris called while I was getting a drink between videos. During the call I realized that I had not had my phone with me. I pulled it off the charger and checked for messages. There was one from Parker about a couple that returned to see the house, and that there was a new roof leak, this time in the den. I told Chris about it. Before he hung up, he sang me a song. It was nice. After the call, I finished a Sudoku puzzle and returned to the tapping videos and finished them all, but it was late. Now it is past time to go to bed.
* Our group is making heart blocks *

No comments: