Tuesday, April 28, 2015

New offer!


I awoke early, but got up with the alarm. I turned on the router and computer, and sent Chris a message asking how he felt this morning. I put the Netflix DVD in the mailer, but forgot to put it in the mail until I saw the mailman go by. I spit lemon seeds outside. I exercised, swished, and meditated. I juiced celery, carrots, and beans. I listened to an audio in which the speaker said if you rest your tongue on the bottom of your mouth, you can't get angry (or upset). I cleaned up, got my craft knife, and went to quilting. As I talked to Beverly, I tried to cut small areas out with the craft knife – it was not easy, and the cuts were not clean. Eventually everybody left. I stopped at the Asian store for kimbap and sprouts. I stopped at the Dollar store for new craft blades but they didn't have any. Then I stopped at the gas station, and noted that the price is going up. I went home to eat my kimbap with kimchi. I listened to more audios, finishing one with a meditation. I called Linda at church to ask about Servantkeeper software. She did not know much about the financial side and agreed to leave the booklet at the Welcome Center for me to pick up. I put a sticky note on my choir folder. I brought in the mail, but there was no card from Chris. Parker called and we talked about an offer that came through this morning. It wasn't great, but it was close to the ballpark. I e-mailed the details to Chris, then went outside to mow in the backyard and the side yard and the front yard. I plugged the mower in to recharge and got out the grass clippers. I trimmed the grass around the fence in the backyard and the tree. I called Sharon for advice on the offer and she said to ask for a gfe, and to send her address and she'll get intel on that market. I read e-mail, and heated butter in a dish on top of the coffee maker. I added a sweet potato and it was really good. I picked some wild lettuce and kale for a salad. I cut up cherry tomatoes on top. Chris skyped me an hour early because he had to go to a dinner. We talked about the offer and our possible counteroffers. Denise called and she and David weighed in. Then Chris sang me a song and he hung up. I ate some strawberries and cleaned in the kitchen while I composed an e-mail to Parker in my head. I got stuck reading comments on Warren's letter to Obama about the TPP. I did a Sudoku puzzle with my right eye. It was harder to see, but my logic functioned just as well. I wrote to my blog and considered going to bed.

No comments: