Saturday, April 18, 2015

New glasses and a tomato plant

I woke up way before the alarm but stayed in bed to do some mental programming. What I read last night was to think about what I really want and all the reasons why. So I thought about selling the house for a high price. I got up to turn off the alarm. I turned on the router. I checked e-mail and swished. I soaked the sprouts. I swept the kitchen floor. I watched several quilt segments. I put on a tapping audio and juiced. I juiced carrots and celery and some of the sprouts. Then I meditated and tried to deeply relax. I know my time alone is coming to an end and these things will be harder to do then. After meditating, I went out to mow the lawn. Again, I noticed how short the full power cycle lasted. I kept mowing until it just wouldn't cut it. I found mail in the mailbox and a box on the front porch. The box held supplements, and in the mail was my new pair of glasses. I finished the tapping documentary. I made my breakfast with a fresh can of coconut milk since I felt bad on breakfast yesterday. But it did not taste right, maybe because it was a different brand. I did the Sudoku puzzle for the weekend. I drove to the sewing group. Denise showed up, too. She worked on hexagons and I sewed diamonds together for the hexecontehedron. I did what I could, but several diamonds were missing from my bag. On the way home, I stopped at Lowes for the biggest tomato plant I could find. I was surprised that it cost $17. But there isn't time to start one from seed. When I got home, I pulled out the mower and cut only a fraction of the front yard. I plugged it back in and checked e-mail. I listened to an audio. I saw two e-mails from Parker. I forwarded them to Chris who then skyped me. While we were talking, I ordered a new battery for the lawn mower. After the call, I put laundry in the washer, along with some unwashed fabric. Then I stacked the dishwasher for later. I watched an episode of X-Files. I noticed that the default Dvd software was now working. When it finished, I moved the laundry to the dryer and ran the dishwasher. I watched another episode of X-Files, posted to my blog, rescued the clean laundry and went to bed.
* This is one of the comfy quilts, using fabric I used for a comfy quilt when I first joined the group. *

No comments: