Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Just not in the cards

I went to bed late but I slept really well. I had a dream I don't quite remember. Kelly and Becca and Michele were in it. I got up with the alarm. I brought in the rain water from last night. It looked free of pollen. I soaked my sprouts and got dressed so I could put the movie in the mail. I started processing the water. I refiltered the pollen water from earlier in the week. I put the branch of aloe in water. I swished and exercised. I signed a public petition against Philip Morris for suing Uruguay over anti-smoking laws. PM is still in a lawsuit with Australia for similar reasons. I started the detox routine. The doorbell rang and there was the postman with a package from Swansons. I resumed detox, listening to an audio on the desktop because the laptop speakers weren't speaking. Then William called. I asked about a new mower battery. Then I packed my bag and went to post. I sat in sauna with coconut oil in my hair and a scarf over my head to protect against the heat. The time went quickly because other ladies I had met before came in and we talked. One of the ladies asked if I lost weight. While my face suggests that I have, the scale does not agree.Then I took a shower and got dressed. I dropped my bag in the car and walked to MWR to renew my card which expires at the end of this month. The lady there said she couldn't do it, that I needed a 1602 from One Stop. So I walked there, and they said I had to have my husband there in person to get the 1602 (even though we did this last summer so they have already seen his CAC card and our marriage license). No exceptions, even though my husband is in Honduras. So I just went home. I hung up the wet stuff. I e-mailed Chris. I made breakfast and ate it. I saw an e-mail from our agent saying she'd been in a car accident but expected to be back in full force tomorrow. I sent her a condolence e-mail. I listened to an interview with a former drug rep. That was really interesting. I mowed inside the fence, but only got a few minutes of full power. Very disappointing. I finished an audio while working the puzzle for today. Then I rebooted laptop, and mowed again. I knew it wasn't fully charged. When I got back, the laptop was rebooted, but I could not get my open windows back. I thought I lost my blog notes, too. I changed my clothes and took my tablet to choir practice. We sang a new song with a complicated alto part. It was hard to play on the tablet in 4 sharps while singing. But we got through it. After practice, I talked to Jennifer and Mary. Jennifer said that vegetable plants were on sale at Home Depot. When I got home, I sat on a chair on the patio, breathing in the darkness and the cricket sounds. When I came in, I found my blog notes had survived the reboot. I listened to another interview, without headphones. It involved tapping for money issues. Chris called on skype so I paused it. We talked for a while, nothing new. He said I could buy a new battery for the mower. Then he went to bed, and I finished the audio.
* This is a quilt seen at the Tuesday group *

No comments: