Wednesday, April 8, 2015

First tulip today

I wore my night guard to bed last night. It didn't fit but it kept my teeth apart and somehow that stopped the clenching. Although I did not fall asleep right away, I tapped and eventually drifted off. I awoke while it was still dark. I tried to go back to sleep, but the thoughts and feelings going through my mind would not let me. I tried to breathe slowly and relax every muscle in my body. I don't think I slept then, but I dozed and woke up at 7:30. I got up to turn on the router, swish, and soak my sprouts – a practice that I imagine would be difficult to follow in Korea. I saw that the first tulip and first iris had bloomed. I started a list of things that would have to happen before I would go to Korea. I exercised and detoxed. I listened to a Wayne Dyer audio. I juiced the large bag of sprouts from the Asian store and packed my spa bag. Then Jennifer called to check on me. I went to the sauna. It was hot when I got in. Later a lady came in and laid down. I was worried that she would fall asleep and overheat. I worked Sudoku puzzles. After she left, the sauna cooled off. When I noticed it, I thought it was broken. I had been in for an hour and a half when two other ladies came in. They checked and saw that it had been turned off. I wondered if the first lady did that. I took a shower, came home, and brought in the mail. I checked e-mail, and saw skype message from Chris. I responded to Parker, who wanted forms for potential buyers. Then I remembered to eat breakfast. It was still sunny outside, so I mowed in the back yard. The grass had gotten tall over the last few rainy days. I ate the rest of the fish. Maryann called on skype, then Chris called on skype, We got disconnected and then I got an e-mail from Parker. I signed and sent her disclosure forms. I made up supplements. Chris called back and we talked and then he went to Wednesday night bible study. I did not have choir practice, so I called MaryAnn back. I listened to some audios that Jennifer sent me. I did not get a chance to re-order supplements, but there is always a new sale and the weekend ones are better. And so I tapped and went to bed.
* This is the Tuesday block I made yesterday *

No comments: