Friday, April 17, 2015

New ID card

I woke up with the alarm. The house was cold, so I turned the heat on. I took my nightguard out and laid down. But I got back up not too much later. I swished and checked e-mail. I printed some forms Chris sent me and went searching for the other papers I needed to get my ID renewed. I processed some rain water from yesterday. The old coffee maker acted like it had a blockage in the line. I juiced and meditated. I made breakfast, and listened to some functional health audios. I did some tapping for Parker and her accident. I paused the last audio and got dressed. I checked the mail and the box was empty. I took the forms to post. I asked for the lady that Chris had spoken to. I was not given a number, but asked to wait. I tried not to watch the TV in the waiting room. It was playing a soap opera. Finally the lady took my picture and made a laminated ID card. I took it to MWR. It was 10 after 2 and the person in the card renewal office had just gone to lunch. I did not want to wait 50 minutes so I came home. I finished the audio and started another. I was sitting and releasing negative energy when the phone rang. Parker called to say she was meeting with Mr. John tomorrow. We talked about quarter round, and the basement wall. She said one couple was getting preapproved and would likely make an offer next week. I asked about her accident and she said she had a headache that wouldn't quit so she went to the hospital this morning and they said there was nothing serious going on. After the call, I finished the audio, and checked e-mail. There was one from Pinterest. Since one of my quilting friends was trying to find my page on Pinterest, I used the link to 'invite' her. Reading through the pin suggestions, I found a page called “My life as an introvert”. Whoa! It was all so true. There was a lot of fodder for tapping there. So I did. For hours. Then I added new pins to my Pinterest page. I hardboiled 6 eggs and ate one. I went downstairs to sew up the DGS block. I came up to get my camera and couldn't find it for the longest time. It had fallen into my grocery sack. I took a pic of the block and then Chris was on skype. We talked for awhile. It was movie night for him, but not for me since Netflix did not come today. I read e-mail, and saw an article on detoxing. It suggested dandelion tea so I made some and drank it while working a Sudoku puzzle. I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: