Thursday, April 30, 2015

Paper cuts

When I went to bed, my stomach was gurgling excessively. I did not think I would be able to sleep like that, but eventually I did. It was still gurgling when I woke up, but not as much. I wondered what caused it to do that. I woke up a little early so I got up to start the day. I swished and exercised. I got dressed and put out the recyclables. I juiced a cucumber and a red beet. My tapping buddy wrote that she wasn't feeling well. This is the third week in a row that she has canceled at the last minute. I went outside to cut some wheat grass and eat it. I listened to an audio, then did some tapping for her. I looked up engine temps to see why my engine is running at 190 when it usually runs much lower. But it wasn't in the red zone so I guess its alright. I did a Sudoku puzzle and made breakfast. I was listening to a Philosopher's Notes audio when the doorbell rang. The postman presented me with a package and some mail containing a card from Chris. I read it and it brought tears to my eyes. I packed up a project, and watered plants on the way to the car. I drove to quilting where I worked on cutting out the tiny pieces. I used both the X-acto knife and scissors. Ienjoyed talking to Pat and Marjorie. I used Pat's light, which was small and helpful. I continued to work a little after she left, then packed up to drive home. I stalled coming through the Garth/Drake intersection and wished I knew what happened. I brought my project in, and ate some lunch while checking e-mail. Then I mowed and ripped weeds out of the ditch from 4 to 5. When I came in, I checked my e-mail and played an interview, but for some reason the laptop would not load gmail messages. So I checked the desktop and saw a skype message from Chris. We talked for a little bit and then he had to go. I found my laptop was hung up so I shut it down. I listened to another audio, and heard a sound like a radio. I walked to the den to find that Parker had just left a message on my phone. I called her right back, but she did not answer. I rebooted my laptop, and did a Sudoku from a new book. It had blank grids in the back and I wanted to retry the one from Saturday but apparently I recycled it this morning:( I restarted my laptop and did some tapping videos. Chris skyped me back and I ate some blueberries while we talked. He sang to me before he hung up to go to bed. I did another Sudoku puzzle and listened to another short audio. I placed an Amazon order for a book on tapping for pain, and then downloaded the bonus meditations and tapping audios. Then it was time for bed.

No comments: