Thursday, April 2, 2015

Just being fussy

I woke up early and set my mind to feeling peace. I got up shortly before the alarm rang. I swished and turned on the router. I ran around the house straightening up and rearranging. I put all the fermented foods in the computer room, and the jars of water, too. I put some orange oil in the diffuser. I checked e-mail, did my exercises. I watched a tapping video until it was time for my tapping buddy. She called me and we tapped on her issues. It was great to see how her face relaxed and she looked younger by the time we were through. And then it was time to juice. I juiced the remaining sprouts and a cucumber. I cleaned that up, meditated and had breakfast. I could not believe it was noon already. I took Chris' car to quilting. The ladies there voted to keep me in Huntsville. I showed off my Linus quilt. One lady said I should call the Arsenal for more details on PCSing to Chinhae. Bob called because he wanted to come over and look at the floor. I told him I wasn't home and he said that was ok. When I got home, I brought in the mail. I sent the bills to Chris. I could not tell if Bob had been there or not. I ate lunch and printed forms for Parker. She wrote that the house was still getting lots of attention online. I signed the forms with poa for Chris. I skyped with Chris to answer questions on the residential disclosure form, but some had to be directed to Parker. She sent me a mockup of the flyer for my approval, and it looked fine. I mowed in the front lawn and part of neighbor's (his is so tall that I think something must be wrong over there). I read e-mail, and ate something. I spent a lot more time than I meant to trying to watch a video of a skateboarder that got hit by a deer. I would not have started it had I known how much time it would take to disable each script blocker and explore other options when it would not run. I listened to an audio, and then looked at fabric for the Tuesday block. I came upstairs to get paper to cut a 6.5 inch window to audition fussy-cuts. I found myself reading e-mail again. I posted what I was calling forth for the month of April to the meetup page. I auditioned fussy-cuts and could barely get enough. I came up for my camera and had to check e-mail again. I went back downstairs to cut. I decided to take a leap of faith and just cut the first four iterations of one that appeared 9 times, hoping it would not prevent me from getting at least 4 of several other patterns. Then I cut 3 of a smaller flower, and several strips of background fabric. As I was going through the instructions to see what size strips I needed, I saw that I had skipped scanning a page of templates. So I had to come upstairs to do that. I decided it was too late to continue, so I posted to my blog, did another meditation, and went to bed.

No comments: