Friday, April 10, 2015

New offer but no cigar

I went to bed last night with a bag of frozen peas to cool my brain. I laid awake for a long time. The peas did not help and neither did the magnesium oil, but then the loud thunder and bright lightning and torrential downpour might have had something to do with it. I had to close the windows and the house got stuffy. I went into the basement to check for water because of the deluge of rain. But it was dry. I sat in the den and tapped for awhile and then went back to bed. When the alarm went off, I did not feel like I'd gotten enough sleep, so I slept late. Then I laid down on the recliner in the den to do some mental programming. Finally I got up to brush my teeth and start my day. I checked the basement and it was still dry. I brought in the rain water before it could collect a ton of pollen. I read e-mail while swishing. I exercised, and processed the water, boiling it on the stove. I juiced, and made breakfast. I listened to several audios. I was meditating when Denise called to say she was on her way over. I finished meditation and picked up a little around the house. I was putting grocery bags in my car when she drove up. We talked. She had a thing on her neck that she wanted me to look at and lance, but it would not succumb. We worked on the two charity quilts she has in progress here. She took pics of them as I held them up. Then we tapped together for problems of a mutual acquaintance. My phone rang but I did not answer it while we were tapping. After she left, I checked my voicemail and there was one from Parker and from Chris. I called Chris, forwarding him Parker's e-mails on the new offer (still low). We agreed on a response and talked a little more. I ate an egg and crushed up the shell. Then he went to movie night and I watched TED talks on Youtube and then the last episode of X-Files on the Netflix DVD. I checked for new e-mail, then posted to my blog and went to bed.
* She hasn't e-mailed me any of the pics she took, so here is one of the goji berry plants. *

No comments: