Friday, May 22, 2015

Traveling

.
I woke up cold. I huddled under the covers trying to get warm. Then I noticed that the quilt barely covered the sheet. It was to the floor on Chris’s side and he had the comforter on. I got up to turn the alarm off. The temp in the bedroom was 61 and the house was 69. I turned on the heat. Then I turned on the router and woke up my laptop. I put a new credit card number into Netflix because all of a sudden it had trouble with the old one. Then I made 6 breakfasts and ate one. I checked e-mail – over 200. I went through the packing list, and filled water bottles, and gathered stuff. Parker called: charity will haul stuff in the garage (all?); charges to trim tree and clear poison oak; quotes inside, septic people. I checked the charge on tablet. Chris put Netflix in the mail, and packed the car as I finished packing my stuff. He boiled eggs, and I packed the fruit rollup to eat on the way. We left about 11:30. We listened to a book on CD all the way to Bristol. The GPS did not work but we had the tablet as a backup. We ate some eggs for lunch on the way. We unloaded at the hotel and went to the Japanese restaurant for supper. We read e-mail, and then retired for the night with romantic music playing on Chris’ laptop.
* This is Chris's Tofu Terriyaki, and my chirashi *

No comments: