Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Boiling beef bones

I got up at 8 with the alarm. I must have turned on the router because I remember turning it off last night and when I went back later to turn it on, it was already on. I drank lemon water and swished. I did my exercises. I checked e-mail. I thought about the enormity of the decision I have to make and wondered, not for the first time, why God is putting me in this position. I looked up the new meeting place for the meetup Thursday night. After using Google maps to see actual images of the spot and nearby stores, I think I can find it. I watered the plants. I juiced and cleaned up quickly. I put a project in a bag, and ran off to quilting. I sat and talked to Beverly. She was excited about taking me quilt shop hopping in an event called Row by Row. It starts in June and she wants to spend a day going to shops and collecting some sort of license plate fabric or pattern. Then I went to the Asian store for kimbap and sprouts. I came home and ate the kimbap with kimchi. Something about the kimbap was different, and not in a good way. I checked e-mail. One was from Parker who reported that Frank was not doing yard work today, but would start on Thursday morning because that is when he could get some help. I went out to rake and mow, mulching leaves. I was surprised how the grass continues to grow even though we haven't had rain in over a month. I brought in the mail. I drank lots of water, watched a short video and changed my clothes. I went to the farmer's market. I bought beef bones, a Dutch cucumber, tomatoes, and a bag of spinach. When I got home, I put the bones in a pot to simmer. I tried a chlorophyll and mineral solution. I made breakfast, and checked e-mail. I tried to fill a capsule with a powdered supplement, but the powder acted like it was damp – always clumping. I separated my collection of empty capsules based on size while listening to an audio about quantum jumping. I tried quantum jumping, but did not get the clear advice I was looking for. I ate some beef from the pot and put the bone back in. I read an article about growing goji berries. I cleared some e-mail. I called Chris and he called me back. We chatted for two hours. Then he went to bed and I stayed up to watch an episode of X-Files. It was kind of creepy – a talking tattoo. Then I posted to my blog, turned off the stove and put the beef and broth (which had been simmering for 5 or 6 hours) away.
* This is a picture of the pea plant. Can you see it? *

No comments: