Wednesday, May 20, 2015

To Be Continued

We stayed in bed after the alarm rang at 8. I got started on the day about 9, swished, listened to audios, as I watered, and exercised and drybrushed. After rebounding, I boiled coffee, and detoxed. Then I juiced, and got dressed for the sauna and filled two bottles of warm salt water. Chris drove us to post to the gym. He worked out while I sat in the sauna. I wondered if I should have named my last blog post "I did the mash, it was the mango mash". I talked to Brenda who came in half way through. I took a shower, and met Chris who had just finished. We went home. I checked e-mail, and made and ate breakfast. I tried the fruit roll-up. It was good and did not stick to the paper. I finished the Sudoku puzzle for today. I made up supplements for the week. I watched some tapping videos. We started going through boxes in the garage. I picked up the two goji berry plants and left for choir practice. I had to leave one outside the church because it was wet. I suggested to Ed that he write a split check in a capitol fund envelope to see how Art would handle it. We practiced three pieces of music. The dove paraments that Jeanne and I made will be dedicated this Sunday, but I won’t be there to see it. Rain fell hard near the end of practice. I gave a goji plant to Tim. I ran out to my car, and drove home to find Chris still sorting through boxes in the garage. We sat down to watch X-Files, but Parker called. I came upstairs to talk to her. Chris got a call from Dr. Choi. Parker wanted me to call the Moore County tax assessor’s office about getting a reappraisal. She also said the toilets are not leaking so it must be a pipe outside the house. The septic people will be there Monday. And she is going to resend an e-mail that I never got with prices about more yardwork, etc. I made notes for my blog while Chris was on the phone. Then we watched 2 episodes of X-Files because the first one ended with “To Be Continued”.
* This is the quilt that I made for Chris for our anniversary. He got more signatures when he left Honduras. When he showed it to me, I realized that the corner quote read "I'd rather kiss a wookie". *

No comments: