Thursday, May 14, 2015

Last skype with Chris

I got up not long before the alarm. I cleaned up Chris' side of the bed. I watered all the plants. I swished and exercised. I sat down at the desk top to skype with my tapping buddy. She did not respond to my skype message and I could not find her e-mail, so finally I messaged her on Facebook. She responded on skype that her power was out. I juiced, meditated, and made breakfast. I called the water company because Parker wrote that the hole by the HVAC system was back and it was wet. It seems we used 6000 gallons in March and 3000 in April, which seems like a lot for an empty house. The water company said they would come check the leak indicator. Then I went to the Thursday sewing group. I talked to Pat, then Marjory, then another lady whose name escapes me. Every one left but Pat and I stood outside and talked for hours. I came home about 4. I emptied the large kimchi jar into the compost and washed the jar. I finished a sleep audio, and heard a fermentation audio. I saw a Pinterest article on homemade fruit roll-ups. Frank called to say he'd reached the $500 limit but there was more to do. I called Parker and arranged for her to pay him. We talked about the hole and how watery it was. We decided to secure the outdoor faucet in case someone was using it, and to have the septic tank pumped and inspected. I changed my clothes, and drove to the meetup. I had no trouble finding due to satellite photos. l parked at the dollar store and walked to the little house. I knocked on door A and then door B. Door A opened and there was Pete, the leader. As it turns out, parking was in back. No one else showed up, so we talked for two hours, then he tried to print affirmations for me as a mirrored image and figuring that out took some time. I got home just before 10. I skyped with Chris, and he sang a song from Dirty Dancing. I wished him a good trip on Saturday. After he hung up, I cleared some e-mail and did the Tuesday and Wednesday Sudoku puzzles while listening to an audio on Area 52-E. Then I wrote to my blog and probably went to bed.
* The little purple flowers are called wild petunias by the lady next door *

No comments: