Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Sauna

I got up before the alarm. I turned on the router and the laptop. I checked briefly for e-mail, and then got dressed to go outside to water the plants before the sun got hot. I also swished while I was out there. I came in to check e-mail again. I drybrushed and rebounded. And made coffee. All the usual detox stuff. Then I juiced most of the sprouts from the Asian store plus a squash. I laid out in the sun for half an hour. Then I packed my spa bag and went to post. The gym was closed much to my surprise although they said they had posted a sign for the last two weeks and put it on the radio, etc etc. I asked if there was another gym with a sauna and he indicated the one by the post office. So I went there. The sauna was easy to find since there was no gym rooms to walk by or through – just the pool. The sauna was about the same size as the other one, but with a glass door looking at a row of lockers and a clock. That way I could keep an eye on my lockers, esp since my lock would not fit the setup. There was very little foot traffic and I sat alone for over an hour. Then I took a shower and dressed. On my way out, the phone rang. Kurt called to tell me that X-Files was restarting, probably in the fall. I drove home, where I hung up my wet stuff, and made breakfast. I also ate some beef from last night. I read part of the welcome packet from Chinhae. I noted that there was an extensive reading list, hoping it was for Chris and not me. I ate some dates and chocolate. I Skyped texted with Kurt about the new X-files and a video by Matt Faw. I sang songs with Youtube to warm up my vocal chords. I went to choir practice. There were only three songs left for the choir year, so we sang through them all. Then I stayed late talking to Jennifer. When I got home, there was a message from Faye so I wrote back to her. I listened to a long interview with Esther Hicks. She said if there is only one thing going right in your life, that is where your attention should be. So I thought about Chris coming home Saturday night. Just as the interview ended, Chris skyped me. He talked to me a little and then lost connectivity. When he got back online, he sang me the song “Hello” by Lionel Richie. Then he hung up to go to bed. And now so shall I.
* These are my mixed salad greens and they are growing well *

No comments: